- 1 lb. haddock, rinsed and patted dry (or other mild-tasting white fish, such as catfish, flounder, pollock, or cod)
- 2/3 cup Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lemon wedges/slices, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour a little of the melted butter in a baking dish and spread to coat the bottom. Salt and pepper both sides of the fish, and lay in the buttered baking dish. Combine the crumbled Ritz with the rest of the melted butter. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the fish.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked thoroughly (and flakes easily). Serve with fresh lemon wedges.